How do I change zoning?
Zoning may only be changed through the public hearing process. If you determine that you need to change the zoning on your property you must first discuss your change with a Town Planner.

The Planning staff will discuss the surrounding zoning, land uses, recent area zoning trends, adopted development-related policies and any other factors important to your zoning change. Staff will also provide you with a zoning application form and a submittal schedule.

Show All Answers

1. What is zoning?
2. Why do we need zoning?
3. What effect does zoning have on my property?
4. What zoning do I need?
5. What are the zoning fees?
6. How do I determine the type of use I may develop?
7. How do I change zoning?
8. What information is required?
9. What is a Specific Use Permit?
10. How can I participate in a public hearing?