Does the Town require a burn permit for outdoor burning?

Yes, for residents living within town limits. You may burn brush, but no trash or building material. Permits are $25 and can be purchased at the Public Safety Building, Records Section in the lobby at 88 W. Eldorado Parkway, Monday-Friday between 7:30 a.m. and 5L30 p.m.. Payments by check or cash (exact change please). For residents outside town limits, visit Denton County's website for information on their burn permit process. If you are not sure if you are in the Town limits or in the county, contact the Fire Marshal 214-975-0417 for clarification.

Denton County website

Show All Answers

1. Does the Fire Department offer CPR classes?
2. I have questions about my ambulance bill. Who do I call?
3. Does the Fire Department host birthday parties?
4. I changed the battery in my smoke detector, but it keeps beeping.
5. Does the Town have a tornado shelter?
6. Who do I contact about a home safety inspection for adoption or foster home designation?
7. Does the Fire Department assist in car seat installation?
8. Does the Town require a burn permit for outdoor burning?
9. Is today a burn day?