Did you miss our most recent council meeting? Don’t worry; we’ve got you covered. Stay up to date and find out the highlights of our Tuesday, February 18, 2020, Little Elm Town Council meeting in our Council Corner.
• Recognition of Police and Fire banquet award recipients.
• Public Hearing on request to amend the Lowes Addition Planned Development.
• Public Hearing to consider a request to rezone approximately 1.18 acres of land from Light Commercial/380 Overlay to Planned Development-Light commercial/380 Overlay District to allow for the use of a restaurant (Braum’s) with modified development standards on the south side of U.S. 380, east of S. Paloma Creek Boulevard.
• Presentation of the Town’s Financial Highlights Report for Fiscal Year ended September 30, 2019, by Chief Financial Officer Kelly Willison.
• Cancellation of May 2, 2020 election, and the declaration of unopposed candidates elected to office.
Watch the video here.