Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
In observance of the Christmas holiday, the Town of Little Elm administrative offices at Town Hall and the Municipal Court will be closed on Tuesday, December 24 and Wednesday, December 25.
Regular hours for these offices will resume Thursday, Dec. 26.
Trash Service and Bulk Trash Pick Up
There is no Bulk Trash Pick Up on Wednesday, December 25.
• Residents with a Wednesday trash pickup day will be pushed to Thursday, December 26.
• Residents with a Thursday trash pickup day will be pushed to Friday, December 27.
• Residents with a Friday trash pickup day will be pushed to Saturday, December 28.
The Little Elm Recreation Center will have augmented hours:
• Tuesday, December 24, 6 a.m.-5 p.m. (No evening classes. Kid Zone in morning only)
• Wednesday, December 25, CLOSED
• Tuesday, December 31, 6 a.m.-5 p.m., (No evening classes. Kid Zone in morning only)
• Wednesday, January 1, CLOSED
The Little Elm Library will have augmented hours:
• Tuesday, December 24, CLOSED
• Thursday, December 26, Regular hours opening at 10 a.m.
• Tuesday, December 31, 8 a.m.-5 p.m
The administrative offices of the Public Works Department will be closed from Tuesday, December 24 until Thursday, December 26 at 7:30 a.m., but should you experience an emergency, please call 972-377-5556 to reach our after-hours service to handle your call.
We hope you have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!