Did you miss our most recent council meeting? Don’t worry; we’ve got you covered. Stay up to date and find out the highlights of our Tuesday, November 19, 2019, Little Elm Town Council meeting in our Council Corner.
- Public Hearing, discussion, and action to adopt Ordinance No. 1526 regarding rezone request of 7.22 acres of land from Light Commercial to Planned Development-Light Commercial on the west side of FM 423, approximately 155 feet south of Woodlake Parkway.
- Public Hearing, discussion, and action to adopt Ordinance No. 1529 to rezone approximately 19.974 acres from Light Commercial to Planned Development-Single Family 4 to allow for subdivision on the south side of King Road.
- Public Hearing, discussion, and action to amend ASCO Planned Development zoned Planned Development-Light Industrial/380 Overlay District at the southwest corner of U.S. Highway 380 and FM 1385. (Planned Development Ordinance No. 1242).
- Public Hearing, discussion and action to adopt Ordinance No. 1530 amending Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance.
- Public hearing to establish guidelines and criteria for the Tax Abatement Reinvestment Program.
Watch the video here.