Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
In observance of the Thanksgiving holiday, the Town of Little Elm administrative offices at Town Hall and the Municipal Court will be closed on Thursday, November 28 and Friday, November 29.
Regular hours for these offices will resume Monday, December 2.
Trash Service and Bulk Trash Pick Up
There is no change in Bulk Trash Pick Up.
There will be no regular trash service on Thursday, November 28.
• Residents with a Thursday trash pickup day will be pushed to Friday, November 29
• Residents with a Friday trash pickup day will be pushed to Saturday, November 30.
The Little Elm Recreation Center will have augmented hours:
• Wednesday, November 27, 5 a.m.-10 p.m.
• Thursday, November 28, Thanksgiving Day, CLOSED
• Friday, November 29, 6 a.m.-5 p.m. (No Group X Classes)
• Saturday, November 30, Regular Hours
• Sunday, December 1, Regular Hours
The Little Elm Library will have augmented hours:
• Wednesday, November 28, close at 5:30 p.m.
• Friday, November 29, CLOSED
• Saturday, November 30, CLOSED
• Sunday, December 1, Regular hours opening at 10 a.m.
• Sunday, December 1, CLOSED
• Monday, December 2, Regular hours opening at 8 a.m.
The administrative offices of the Public Works Department will be closed from Thursday, November 28 until Monday, December 2, but should you experience an emergency, please call 972-377-5556 to reach our after-hours service to handle your call.
We hope you have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!