Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Did you miss our most recent council meeting? Don’t worry; we’ve got you covered. Stay up to date and find out the highlights of our Tuesday, July 16, 2019, Little Elm Town Council meeting in our Council Corner.
• Presentation by Councilman Tony Singh and discussion regarding the creation of a Town Ambassador Program.
• Update regarding legislative and legal updates regarding social media and councilmembers from Town Attorney Robert Brown.
• Discussion and action to adopt Ordinance No. 1507 establishing a Juvenile Curfew within incorporated Town Limits.
• Public hearing regarding recommendations to amend the Main Marketplace Planned Development.
• Discussion and action to adopt Ordinance No. 1508 authorizing issuance of combination tax and limited pledge revenue certificates of obligation, Series 2019.
Click here to view the full meeting packet and watch the video here.