Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Council Corner 6-18-19
Did you miss our most recent council meeting? Don’t worry; we’ve got you covered. Stay up to date and find out the highlights of our Tuesday, June 18, 2019, Little Elm Town Council meeting in our Council Corner.
• Chief Financial Officer Karla Stovall gave an update regarding the purchase of police vehicles for the police program to begin later this year in Paloma Creek.
• Councilman Tony Singh asked for an exploration of a town ambassador program and feasibility regarding speed bumps/other speed control devices in residential areas.
• Mayor David Hillock and Director of Development Services Fred Gibbs presented gifts of thanks to outgoing Planning & Zoning members Yvonne Allen-Esakoff and Rod Luther.
• Director of Development Services Fred Gibbs and Town Planner Skye Thibodeaux presented proposed modifications to the Duplex Zoning District Standards located within Section 106.03.02 (Zoning Districts-Residential) of Chapter 106 (Zoning Ordinance of the Town’s Code of Ordinances.
• Director of Development Services Fred Gibbs and Town Planner Skye Thibodeaux presented a proposed request to rezone approximately 64.219 acres of land from Community Facilities (CF) to Planned Development –Community Facilities (PD-CF) to allow for the use of Accessory Structures with modified development standards, generally located at the northwest and northeast corners of Waterside Drive and Walker Lane, within Little Elm’s town limits.
• Director of Development Services Fred Gibbs and Town Planner Skye Thibodeaux presented a request to amend the Breezeway Business Park Planned Development (Planned Development Ordinance No. 1480) on approximately 8.0 acres of land, generally located on the north side of King Road, approximately 2,367 feet west of Witt Road, within Little Elm’s town limits.
• Councilman Curtis Cornelious was appointed as Mayor Pro Tem.
• Councilman Neil Blais was appointed as liaison to the Economic Development Corporation Board.
• Councilwoman Lisa Norman was appointed as liaison to the Community Development Corporation Board.
Click here to view the full meeting packet and watch the video here.