Show Little Elm you care about your community and the environment by adopting a street! The Adopt-A-Street program provides individuals, civic organizations, and others with an opportunity to help beautify their community by volunteering their services to collect litter alongside Little Elm streets.
- It’s an easy way for groups to help the community
- It makes a visible impact on your local environment
- It helps build community and group pride
- It reduces litter cleanup costs and saves taxpayers money
- Recognition of service to the community on Keep Little Elm Beautiful Platforms
- Adoptees agree to maintain a one mile stretch of roadway for one year.
- Group or individual must conduct one clean up before Adopt-A-Street Sign can be installed.
- Group or individual must agree with adoption terms and Adopt-A-Street Form Packet.
- Required documentation and advanced notification must be submitted prior to any clean up activity.
- Clean-ups must be conducted quarterly (once every 3 months) and the Event Completion Form must be submitted to Public Works after each clean-up.
- Required cleanups must be conducted to be in good standing.
1st quarterly cleanup: January 1 – March 31
2nd quarterly cleanup: April 1 – June 30
3rd quarterly cleanup: July 1 – September 30
4th quarterly cleanup: October 1 – December 31
Interested in participating:
If you would like more information about this worthwhile program contact Little Elm Public Works at 972-377-5556 or email to email@example.com or Keep Little Elm Beautiful (KLEB) at firstname.lastname@example.org.