Membership Fees & Sales
Residency for membership at the Little Elm Recreation Center is determined by Little Elm Town limits. Those individuals living outside of Little Elm limits, but whose children attend Little Elm schools are considered non-residents.
Proof of residency for all members must be shown at the time of registration and before receiving a photo ID. A current Little Elm water bill must be used to show proof of residency. Often, non-residents will have a Little Elm address even though they do not pay Little Elm taxes.
CHECK TO SEE IF YOU ARE A RESIDENT.
Directions: In the Search field, fill out the street address section and press enter. On your property click "Details". Scroll to "Taxing Jurisdiction" and see what city or town you are in.
Membership Fee Payment
- Credit cards, checks, and/or cash are accepted. Checks can be made payable to Town of Little Elm or Little Elm Recreation Center.
- Memberships are transferable.
- No pro-rate, holiday, or vacation freezes allowed for any reason.
- No refunds without supervisor or coordinator approval.
- Youth: A youth is defined as an individual 8-17 years old.
- Adult: An adult is defined as an individual 18-49 years old or older.
- Senior: A senior adult is defined at 50 years old or older.
- Family: A family consists of up to six members living at the same address. Individuals must be able to show proof of permanent residency at that address. Immediate family members only, up to the age of 23.
- Daily / Guest Pass: A daily pass gives an individual access to all self-directed aspects of the facility and all group exercise classes for the day available within their age limits.
- Student Membership: This pass is designed for college students to attend the Little Elm Recreation Center during the summer months. A valid college ID is required to purchase this pass. This pass is valid May 15-August 15 only. This pass is non-transferable to other pass types or people.
|Student||18 - 22 Years
||$45||May 15 - August 15
Membership dues will be withdrawn directly from your credit/debit card, or your bank account each month with an electronic funds transfer (EFT). Payment is due at the time of purchase.
Prepaid Annual Membership
Annual memberships are paid in full at the time of purchase. These memberships are not automatically renewed at the end of the term.
The Cancellation Membership Form must be completed seven days prior to expiration date of current memberships. Please complete the Cancellation Membership form and deliver directly to the Rec Center. For additional questions on cancelling a membership contact 972-731-3277.
For questions or more information, contact 972-731-3277 or via email.