Little Elm Recreation Center
New Membership Fee ChangePlease note that all new memberships purchased after January 1, 2021, will incur a slight fee increase. Those with current memberships will not be affected. Find more information here.
Check out Our New Milestone Program: Get Rec'd!We see you every day. Why not be rewarded for it?
Sign up for our new Milestone Program to track your workouts and get connected with your fitness community. Each time you visit, you will earn one check-in. After every 25 check-ins, you will earn a prize! Find more information here.
Welcome to the Little Elm Recreation Center
The Little Elm Recreation Center reopened on June 1, 2020, with limited occupancy, new operational policies, and certain restrictions to protect the health and safety of our members and team members.
Our amended policies are in cooperation with the Open Texas guidelines and recommendations found here. We reserve the right to change operations and policies based on the direction and guidance of State and local authorities.
- Hours of the facility are Monday-Friday, 5 a.m.-8 p.m. and Saturdays, 7 a.m.-5 p.m. The facility is currently closed on Sundays.
- Reservations are no longer required to use the facility.
- We require you to wear a mask when in the Recreation Center, when you cannot maintain a distance of six feet between you and other individuals who reside outside of your household.
- Face coverings are required in the Basketball gym at all times. There is no pick-up basketball allowed, and capacity in the gym is limited to 48 people at one time.
- GroupX schedule can be found here.
- Reservations may only be booked online at www.reservelittleelm.com. Need help? Email email@example.com.
- We are currently selling Day Passes for individuals 18+ for the Fitness Area only. Annual and monthly memberships can be started by filling out the Little Elm Recreation Center Membership Agreement.
- All annual memberships that were purchased before 6/1/20 will have 90 days added to the membership cycle.
- Towel service is available.
- Only credit card transactions may be processed; no cash or checks accepted.
- Vending machines and water fountains remain closed, but bottle filling stations are available.
- Read the Open Texas Guidelines for both facilities and patrons.
Virtual Tour of Recreation Center
Click on the picture to take a virtual tour of our facility
Status of Amenities
Basketball Gym - Open
Seventy-five percent of capacity allowed in basketball gym during designated time. Members must bring their own basketball. Only four players allowed to a goal. No training, pick up games, drills, or equipment is allowed.
Fitness Floor - Open
Limit to 75% capacity.
Game Room - Open
GroupX Classes - Open
Limited GroupX classes are available. Visit www.littleelmgroupx.com for the GroupX class schedule.
Kid Zone - Open
Effective Monday, January 25, morning Kid Zone is open on Mondays from 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. Evening Kid Zone is open Monday - Thursday from 4:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Locker Rooms - Open
Locker rooms and showers are available for use, with a limit of three members in the locker room area at one time.
Pickleball - Open
Pickleball is available Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Restroom - Open
Restrooms are open.
Check out our Rec at Home guide for puzzles, games, and more!
Your one stop for fitness and fun!
The two-story Recreation Center spans more than 70,000 square feet. The facility includes elements such as a large state of the art fitness area, a functional training room, group fitness rooms, full-size gym, recreation classrooms, multi-purpose room, craft room, and spacious men's and women's locker rooms.
The Little Elm Recreation Center is open to youth and adults of all ages, with something for everyone. Check out our Membership Information, Group Exercise Schedule, and Facility Reservation pages for more information!
Membership Cancellation Form - Recreation Center
Congratulations! You made it through all ten clues! This proves that you have some serious knowledge about the Town of Little Elm! We hope that you had fun surfing our website and that you have found some helpful services to use in the future!
Recreation Center Features
- Full-size basketball gym
- Two full-size volleyball courts
- Open play volleyball and pickleball, available upon request
- 7,000 square-foot fitness room
- Cardiovascular equipment: treadmills, bikes, ellipticals, step mills, spin bikes
- Selectorized weight equipment: pin loaded and extremely user-friendly, free motion dual cable cross machine
- Plate loaded / free weights: Urethane dumbbells (5 lbs - 105 lbs), bench press, multipurpose squat rack, linear leg press
- Game room
- Group exercise rooms
- Multipurpose room perfect for programming birthday parties, dance classes, and rentals
- Full commercial kitchen for special events and birthday parties
- Locker rooms with showers and lockers
- Classrooms for programming
Services Available for Additional Fees
- Personal training
- Specialty group training
- Kids, youth, and adult recreational classes
- Basketball and volleyball leagues