Little Elm Recreation Center
Welcome to the Little Elm Recreation Center
The Little Elm Recreation Center is reopening on June 1, 2020, with limited occupancy, new operational policies, and certain restrictions to protect the health and safety of our members and team members.
Our amended policies are in cooperation with the Open Texas guidelines and recommendations found here. We reserve the right to change operations and policies based on the direction and guidance of State and local authorities.
- Hours of the facility will be Monday-Friday, 7 a.m.-7 p.m. and Saturdays 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Reservations are required for all activities. The Fitness Floor and pickleball will have 1.5-hour time slots available, and GroupX classes and Open Gym will have one-hour time slots. Reservations will be available 24 hours before each activity. For a schedule of what is available each day, please click here.
- GroupX schedule can be found here.
- Members cannot go from one activity to another without prior registration.
- Reservations may only be booked online at www.reservelittleelm.com. Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There will be no day passes sold at this time; membership is required to use the facility. Online membership sales can be started by filling out the Little Elm Recreation Center Membership Agreement.
- Membership fees will be assessed in full on June 15. Members wishing to freeze their membership will be allowed up to a 30-day additional hold.
- All annual memberships will have 90 days added to the membership cycle.
- No children between the ages of 8-14 will be allowed in facility unsupervised.
- Towel service will be available.
- Only credit card transactions will be processed; no cash or checks accepted.
- Vending machines and water fountains will remain closed.
- Read the Open Texas Guidelines for both facilities and patrons.
Status of Amenities
Basketball Gym - Open
24 users allowed in basketball gym during designated time; only shooting allowed, no pick-up games or interactions unless members are related. Members must bring their own basketball. Only four players allowed to a goal.
Fitness Floor - Open
Limit to 30 members in fitness area at a time.
Game Room - Closed
GroupX Classes - Open
Limited Group Exercise classes will be held. Visit www.littleelmgroupx.com for the GroupX class schedule. Due to unavailability of instructors, there will be no Zumba classes for June.
Kid Zone - Closed
Kid Zone closed at this time; will reopen on June 15 with limited hours and occupancy.
Locker Rooms - Closed
Locker rooms and showers are closed.
Pickleball - Open
Pickleball will be available Monday, Wednesday, and Friday with a limit of 12 members per time block. 9 a.m.-10:30 a.m. and 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Recreation Classes - Closed
No external recreation classes and programming at this time. Programs tentatively to begin on June 15.
Restroom - Open
Restrooms are open.
Check out our Rec at Home guide for puzzles, games, and more!
Your one stop for fitness and fun!
The two-story recreation center spans more than 25,000 square feet. The facility includes elements such as a large state of the art fitness area, a functional training room, group fitness rooms, full-size gym, recreation classrooms, multi-purpose room, craft room, and spacious men's and women's locker rooms.
The Little Elm Recreation Center is open to youth and adults of all ages, with something for everyone. Check out our Membership Information, Group Exercise Schedule, and Facility Reservation pages for more information!
Membership Cancellation Form - Recreation Center
Recreation Center Features
- Full-size basketball gym
- Two full-size volleyball courts
- Open play volleyball and pickleball, available upon request
- 7,000 square-foot fitness room
- Cardiovascular equipment: treadmills, bikes, ellipticals, step mills, spin bikes
- Selectorized weight equipment: pin loaded and extremely user-friendly, free motion dual cable cross machine
- Plate loaded / free weights: Urethane dumbbells (5 lbs - 105 lbs), bench press, multipurpose squat rack, linear leg press
- Game room
- Group exercise rooms
- Multipurpose room perfect for programming birthday parties, dance classes, and rentals
- Full commercial kitchen for special events and birthday parties
- Locker rooms with showers and lockers
- Classrooms for programming
Services Available for Additional Fees
- Personal training
- Specialty group training
- Kids, youth, and adult recreational classes
- Basketball and volleyball leagues