Contesting A Ticket

Not Guilty Plea

If you wish to contest a ticket, you will need to appear at the Court Clerk’s window in person before your due date and enter a plea of not guilty. The Court Clerk's window is located at:

Public Safety Center
1st Floor
88 W. Eldorado Pkwy
Little Elm, TX 75068


If you are represented by an attorney, he/she may submit a plea of not guilty by mail with a letter of representation. Only you or an attorney representing you can enter a plea on your behalf.

You will be given a court date and time to appear. This will schedule you for a pre-trial or plea hearing with the prosecutor and the judge.

Additional Information

For more information please contact the Court Clerk's Office at 214-975-0483.