The following offenses may be dismissed at the clerks window within 20 business days, with proof, and payment of a $20.00 dismissal fee (Note: insurance, registration, and driver's license cannot have been expired for more than 60 days):
- Expired Motor Vehicle Registration
- Expired Driver's License
- Failure to Change Address on Drivers License Within 30 Days
- Failure to Display Driver's License
- Failure to Maintain Financial Responsibility (no insurance) can be dismissed if the defendant shows proof of insurance that was valid at the time of the stop
- Equipment violations may be dismissed by the prosecutor on your court day if you provide proof of compliance.