Little Elm Park
Little Elm Park is located on Lake Lewisville in Little Elm, Texas. The address of the park is:
701 W. Eldorado Parkway
Little Elm, TX 75068
Here are some other reminders regarding Little Elm Park:
No outside grills/cooking equipment allowed. Please use available provided grills in the park.
No glass in the park
No fishing from the beach or the surrounding areas
No amplified sound (radios, boomboxes, speakers)
No loitering on sidewalks or in parking lots
All pets must be leashed
Parking & Parking Fees
The Beach at Little Elm Park
Located along the western shoreline of Little Elm Park, the public swim beach provides swimmers a safe enclosed sand beach area that does not allow boat traffic.
The beach is an open sand play area and the Town of Little Elm requests users to follow the posted rules.
- No lifeguard on duty
- Swim at your own risk
- Swim in designated areas only
- No outside grills or cooking equipment allowed in the park. Please use designated park grills only.
- No pets on the beach or beach sidewalk - all pets in the park must be kept on a leash
- No glass containers
- Canopy tents must be kept 15 feet from the shoreline
- No camping tents on beach
- Overnight camping must be in designated camping areas only and you must obtain a camping permit to camp
- No fishing from beach and surrounding areas
- No amplified sound allowed (i.e., radios, boom boxes, etc.)
- No loitering on sidewalks or in parking lots
Lakefront Grill1000 Lighthouse Beach Drive
2-8 p.m. every day
Memorial Day weekend noon to 10 p.m.