- Parks & Recreation
- Parks & Trails
- Little Elm Park
Little Elm Park
Little Elm Park is located on Lake Lewisville in Little Elm, Texas. The address of the park is:
701 W. Eldorado Parkway
Little Elm, TX 75068
Here are some other reminders regarding Little Elm Park:
No outside grills/cooking equipment allowed. Please use available provided grills in the park.
No glass in the park
No fishing from the beach or the surrounding areas
No amplified sound (radios, boomboxes, speakers)
No loitering on sidewalks or in parking lots
All pets must be leashed
Parking & Parking Fees
Parking fees begin on April 1, 2023. This is not a come-and-go entry fee, so every time you re-enter the park, the fee will apply.
Parking attendants take cash or credit cards onsite. We also offer a Resident Seasonal Parking Pass for $25 and Non-Resident Seasonal Parking Pass for $75.
Passes will be available on March 6, 2023. Passes must be purchased in person at The Rec at The Lakefront™ at 303 Main Street, Little Elm.
Purchasing a Little Elm Park Season Parking Pass does not guarantee a parking spot.
All parking pass purchases require proof of residency documentation (valid state-issued ID). Residency is determined by Little Elm property tax status. Confirm you pay Little Elm property taxes at www.dentoncad.com.
Individuals assigned to Little Elm ISD but residing outside the Town of Little Elm incorporated limits are non-residents. In addition, residents of Little Elm's extraterritorial jurisdiction (ETJ) are non-residents.
Season Pass Overview:
- $25 seasonal pass for residents
- $75 seasonal pass for non-residents
- Seasonal parking passes are not valid during these special events:
- Big Easy (March 4)
- July Jubilee (July 4)
- Brew & Que (June 3)
- Autumn Fest (September 14-17)
Parking Start/End Date:
- Parking fees are effective April 1-September 4, 2023
- April 2023
- Friday and Saturday, 4–10 p.m.
- May 1-Labor Day Weekend
- Fridays noon–10 p.m.
- Saturdays and Sundays 7 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Standard rate at the gate of $10 per car
- Memorial Day Weekend
- Saturday, May 27-Monday, May 29 - $20
- Brew & Que Saturday, June 3
- $10 with advance purchase of a ticket and $25 for day-of parking
- July Jubilee Weekend
- Saturday, July 1- Monday, July 3 - $20
- Tuesday, July 4 - $40 for advance premium concrete parking and $30 for day-of overflow lot parking
Other Dates with Charged Parking:
- Big Easy
- Saturday, March - $10
- Autumn Fest
- Friday, September 15, and Saturday, September 16 - $10
- Pavilion with grill (reservations available)
- Amphitheater (reservations available)
- Tent Camping (designated areas only and fees apply)
- Boat ramp (fees apply)
- Swim beach
- Athletic fields
- Hiking/biking trails
- Picnic areas
- Sand volleyball
- Fishing guidelines
The Beach at Little Elm Park
Located along the western shoreline of Little Elm Park, the public swim beach provides swimmers a safe enclosed sand beach area that does not allow boat traffic.
The beach is an open sand play area and the Town of Little Elm requests users to follow the posted rules.
- No lifeguard on duty
- Swim at your own risk
- Swim in designated areas only
- No outside grills or cooking equipment allowed in the park. Please use designated park grills only.
- No pets on the beach or beach sidewalk - all pets in the park must be kept on a leash
- No glass containers
- Canopy tents must be kept 15 feet from the shoreline
- No camping tents on beach
- Overnight camping must be in designated camping areas only and you must obtain a camping permit to camp
- No fishing from beach and surrounding areas
- No amplified sound allowed (i.e., radios, boom boxes, etc.)
- No loitering on sidewalks or in parking lots
Lakefront Grill1000 Lighthouse Beach Drive
2-8 p.m. every day
Memorial Day weekend noon to 10 p.m.