MyGov/Resident Request Center Upgrade 2023


A New MyGov Is Almost Here!

Did you know we're upgrading MyGov, our permitting and resident request portal? As a result, the portal will be offline from today, Thursday, November 2, at 2 p.m. until Monday, November 6, at 9 a.m. 

During this period, should you need a permit or have something you'd like to bring to our attention, here are the ways you can contact us:

Animal Shelter: Call 972-377-1898 or email
Community Integrity: Email
Engineering: Email
Fire Marshal: Call 214-975-0420 or email
Parks & Recreation: Call 972-731-3296 or email
Permitting: Call 214-975-0456 or email
Police: Call 9-1-1 for emergencies. Call 214-975-0460 for non-emergencies. Email for non-emergencies or inquiries. 
Public Works (Streets/Water/Wastewater): Email

We thank you for your patience during this upgrade. 

User Guides

MyGov Permitting and Resident Request Center Quick Start Guide
MyGov Collaborator Portal Training Guide

What is MyGov?

MyGov is an online application that revolutionizes how people interact with the Town and its services. Use MyGov for:

  • Applying for Building Permits 
  • Planning & Zoning Cases
  • Non-Town Promotional Permits
  • Contractor Registrations
  • Renew Annual Registrations
  • Reporting Code Violations
  • Requesting Open Records Requests
  • and so much more!