A, B, C, D's of Medicare
Learn the ins and outs of Medicare.
- Saturday, December 16, 10:30 a.m.
Beginner Computer and Technology Classes
These hands-on classes will teach you basic computer and technology skills. Some computers will be provided but we ask you to please bring your own device if you have one.
Thursdays at 11 a.m. - Register today!
- November 16 - Mobile Android (phone or tablet)
- November 30 - Mobile IOS (iPhone or iPad)
2024 Book Club
Join the Little Elm Public Library book club each month to discuss that month's great read!
Noon-1 p.m. at the Little Elm Public Library.
- January 9 - The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz
- February 6 - What You Have Heard is True: A Memoir of Witness and Resistance by Carolyn Forche
- March 5 - Deacon King Kong by James McBridge
- April 2 - The Other Wes Moore by Wes Moore
- May 7 - Trust by Hernan Diaz
- June 4 - The Worst Hard Time by Timothy Egan
- July 2 - Interior Chinatown by Charles Yu
- August 6 - Crying in H Mart by Michelle Zauner
- September 3 - Don't Let's Go to The Dogs Tonight by
- October 1 - A Long Way Home: Memoirs of A Boy Soldier by Ishmael Beah
- November 12 - White Noise by Don Delillo
- December 3 - The Library Book by Susan Orlean
Spy Craft: Espionage in Film and Literature
Join the Little Elm Public Library on the last Saturday of each month at 11 a.m. for a book discussion or a film screening of a standout in the espionage genre. The Spy Craft program features selections of the genre from the 1950s through the 2000s. Additionally, we may throw in a “spy craft” to make and take during our book discussion!
Books for the club can be obtained by the library upon request through the Interlibrary Loan system.
The program is open to anyone 16 years of age or older. All materials for the programs are provided by The Library.
- January 27, 2024 - Film viewing of The 39 Steps (1959) / (1 hour, 27 minutes)
- February 24, 2024 - Discussion of Graham Greene’s novel The Quiet American (1955)
- March 30, 2024 - Film viewing of Funeral In Berlin (1964) / (1 hour, 42 minutes)
- April 27, 2024 - Discussion of John le Carré’s novel The Spy Who Came In From the Cold (1963)
- May 25, 2024 - Film viewing of Three Days of the Condor (1975) / (1 hour, 57 minutes)
- June 29, 2024 - Discussion of Ken Follet’s novel Eye of the Needle (1978)
- July 27, 2024 - Film viewing of The Man With One Red Shoe (1985) / (1 hour, 33 minutes)
- August 31, 2024 - Discussion of Len Deighton’s novel Mexico Set (1984)
- September 28, 2024 - Film viewing of The Hunt for Red October (1990) / (2 hours, 15 minutes)
- October 26, 2024 - Discussion of Joseph Finder’s novel The Moscow Club (1991)
- November 30, 2024 - Film viewing of Casino Royale (2006) / (2 hours, 24 minutes)
- December 28, 2024 - Discussion of Stella Rimington’s novel Dead Line (2008)
Monday-Thursday: 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday: 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
100 W. Eldorado Pkwy.
Little Elm, TX 75068