Water Billing / Customer Service
Serving Little Elm Residents
The payment system used to process water bill payments will be undergoing maintenance on Saturday, May 2. If you need to make a payment, please utilize our drop box in front of Town Hall (please no cash) or use our automated payment system by calling 1-833-343-4844. Questions? Call Utility Billing at 214-975-0480 Monday-Thursday 8 a.m.-5 p.m. and Friday 7:30-11:30 a.m.
The Utility Billing Office manages the billing for water, wastewater, and trash service. Responsibilities include establishing new accounts, customer inquiries, trash and recycling bin replacement, and providing trash and recycling service information to new customers.
Rates and Fees
- Pay Online Here - Payment system under maintenance April 24-26, 2020.
- Read the Online Payment FAQ Here
- New Customer Information - Sign Up Here!
- Sign-up for Email Updates
- Solid Waste (Trash) Maps and Schedules
- Watering and Irrigation Schedule/Water Conservation
- Additional Payment Options
- Average Monthly Payment Plan (AMPP)
- Do you need a new trash can or recycling bin? Call the Utility Billing office at 214-975-0480 to request news bins. Note: stay on the line after the recorded message to speak to a Utility Billing Customer Service Representative.
A utility billing drop box is located is located in front of the Little Elm Town Hall at 100 W. Eldorado Parkway, Little Elm, TX 75068. Payments dropped in this drop box after 8 a.m. are not processed until the next business day. To avoid penalties and/or service/reconnect fees from being applied to your account, your payment must be made in the office by 5 p.m. on the bill's due date.
For questions and/or emergency issues please call 214-975-0480 and follow the prompts.