Track Your Water Usage | My Water Advisor Residential Water Consumption Portal
Online Access to Your World of Water
It’s FREE, secure, and now available! The Town of Little Elm is offering a free service to allow residential customers access to their consumption habits. My Water Advisor is available as a mobile app for both iOS and Android, and online to set thresholds that will alert via text message or email. Download the My Water Advisor App.
Once alert settings are personalized, alerts can include continuous 24-hour consumption, consumption above a maximum consumer-defined limit, and consumption during a specific time frame (holiday, vacation, or any daily use).
Special registration notes:
• Use the account number to set up no dashes, (0140000340002) 13 digits.
• First Name and Last name MUST match the name on the account.
• Only one email can be registered by account number
• Consumption information updates daily.
• For residential accounts with multiple meters, scroll to the bottom of the home screen to select a different meter. (NOTE: Consumption is not reported as a total of all meters.)
• Use Settings “Set future holiday” to define specific time frames including daily alerts.
• All information is provided in gallons.
• Comparison is based on all usage within our utility’s water service.
Begin monitoring your water habits by registering with Mywateradvisor.com today! Click here to download more information and get started today!
If you have questions about using the My Water Advisor App, call Utility Billing Customer Service at 214-975-0480.