1101 W. Eldorado Parkway (just west of the Little Elm Park entrance), Little Elm, TX 75068
Boat Ramp Fees
- To use the Little Elm Park Boat Ramp, the town offers an annual pass to Little Elm residents for $25 and to non-residents for $75.
- If you only plan to use the boat ramp a few times a year, there is a daily rate of $10, which can be purchased using the kiosk at the boat ramp.
Boat Ramp Annual Passes for the 2021 Season
You can purchase a Boat Ramp Annual Pass at the kiosk located at the Boat Ramp or by visiting The Rec at The Lakefront™. Passes purchased at the kiosk must be redeemed for a Boat Ramp Annual Pass sticker.
There are two ways to get your sticker:
1) Visit The Rec at The Lakefront™ during regular business hours.
2) Have your sticker mailed to you by submitting the form online and uploading a picture of your kiosk receipt.
Proof of Residency for Boat Ramp Annual Pass
- Proof of residency with a current water bill along with a valid Texas Drivers License is required to purchase a resident boat ramp annual pass.
- Vehicle information (year, make, model, color, license plate) will need to be provided for each annual pass purchased.
The boat ramp annual pass for both residents and non-residents is a sticker that will be placed on the lower left-hand side of the windshield, just above the registration, on the motor vehicle used at the boat ramp. If you have any questions or concerns you can contact the Parks & Recreation Department at 972-731-3296.
Click the button below to complete the form:
For more information on Little Elm Park and its amenities, please call 972-731-3296.