2018 Annual Street Maintenance
The Public Works Department has begun the 2018 Annual Street Maintenance program. It is expected for the multiple projects to be completed by October.
To learn more about the ASM, how it's funded, and previous ASM, please visit this web page.
This road maintenance is weather permitting, and we will keep the HOA and residents updated if any change is needed.
2018 Projects - Updated Oct. 2nd, 2018
Concrete Panel Replacement
Approximately July 23rd - August 14th *weather permitting
- E. Eldorado Pkwy: at Little Elm Pkwy @ Water Tower (see notice and work zone map). - Contractors will setup work zones Wed. 10/3 meaning the Eastbound south lane of E. Eldorado Parkway will be closed between Witt/Woodlake and LE Parkway. This work zone will remain in place for approximately 5 days. *weather permitting*
Canyon Lake Drive: North of Woodlake between Calmwater Dr. and Largo Ln. (see notice and work zone map) - COMPLETED W. Eldorado Pkwy: between Sunrise Bay Pointe and Fisherman's Cove (see notice and work zone map.)COMPLETED
- Walker Lane: (see notice and work zone map).
Hart Road: (see notice and work zone map). -COMPLETED
Asphalt Repair & Overlay
PHASE 2 to begin 9/17: *weather permitting* Crews will continue milling driveways and prepping the roads for the overlay. Crews will back fill when both Ph 1 & Ph 2 are complete.
- Sunrise Bay POA: Pinnacle Bay Point, Pinnacle Circle, Sunrise Bay Pointe, Sunrise Court, Misty Cove, Fishermans Cove & Shoreline Drive (see attached work zone map) **Due to heavy rains this month contractors have been delayed by almost 2 weeks**
Phase 1 includes Pinnacle Bay Point and Pinnacle Bay Circle Only. Tack Coat & Asphalt Overlay to begin early next week. (9/4)
- Phase 2 consists of Shoreline Dr, Sunrise Bay Point, Sunrise Ct and Fisherman's Cove. Contractors are finishing up the milling of driveways as well as making base repairs, applying crack seal and leveling up area in Phase 2. *Weather permitting the overlay process will begin the end of next week.*
Chip Seal (asphalt & aggregate Grade 4)
Crews continue to mix, blade and roll Cottonwood in preparation of Primer & Chip Seal application. They need to get 3 clear days prior to beginning the Chip Seal process. **Weather Permitting** Residents are asked to slow down and use Cedar for any thru traffic. PLEASE DRIVE CAREFULLY.
Cedar Lane (Hilltown): Cottonwood to Elm Dr (see attached work zone map)
- Cottonwood Trail (Hilltown): Oak Grove/FM 720 to Elm Dr (see attached work zone map) Residents living on Cottonwood will be able to access their homes; however Cottonwood Trail will be CLOSED TO ALL THRU TRAFFIC as early as Tuesday, 10/9 and remain closed until Chip Seal is complete (approximately 5 to 7 days.)