2019 Annual Street Maintenance
The Public Works and Engineering Department have determined the 2019 Annual Street Maintenance program needs. Please see the categories and locations below for upcoming repairs and maintenance.
It is expected for the multiple projects to begin in mid-June, weather permitting
To learn more about the ASM, how it's funded, and previous ASM, please visit this web page.
This road maintenance is weather permitting, and we will keep residents updated if any change is needed.
Concrete Panel Lifting and Stabilization
Start Date is June 3rd - approximate end date 9/13/2019
- Woodlake Parkway between FM 423 and Walker Lane. This project is estimated for completion by mid-July, weather permitting. Nortex Concrete Lift & Stabilization will complete the injections and stabilization utilizing a moving work zone. There will be temporary lane closures as they make their way down Woodlake moving east to west. They started work this morning in front of Robertson Elementary between Canyon Lake Drive and Regina. Please be aware of traffic cones and temporary work zones.
Concrete Panel Replacement
Approximately July 8th start date *weather permitting
- Woodlake Parkway between FM 423 and Walker Lane.
This project is estimated for completion by August 15. Prior to work beginning, Public Works will set message boards with advisory notice of road repair to inform residents and drivers. During the repair, existing damaged concrete panels will be removed and replaced by our contractor, Urban Infraconstruction.COMPLETED
- Walker Lane -
between Hart & Eldorado expect lane closures and slow traffic 6/27 - 7/19.COMPLETED
- Witt Road -
between Eldorado & King expect lane closures and slow traffic 7/16 - 8/1 as contractors make street repairs.COMPLETED
- King Road at FM 423 - Project start date is expected in mid-August weather permitting.
- Marina Vista HOA:
Taliburton, Texoma, Eagle Mountain, Finsbury, Petritelly and Capeland. Expected start date in early September - weather permitting.COMPLETED
Chip Seal (asphalt and aggregate Grade 4)
Primer and Chip Seal application. *Weather Permitting will begin August 5th and completed by Aug. 30th.
- Old Hwy. 24:
1 - Course Chip SealCOMPLETED
- Kaywood Street:
2-Course; scarify, remix and stabilizeCOMPLETED
- Northwood Terrace:
2 Course, scarify, remix and stabilizeCOMPLETED
Crack and Joint Seal (cracks & joint re-seal)
July start date *weather permitting various locations
- Woodlake Parkway:
- Walker Lane:
- Marina Vista:
- Glen Cove:
- King Road:
- Witt Road:
Curb & Sidewalk Replacement
Weather permitting work will begin in late August in Eldorado Estates West HOA (east side of 423) and follow in the order of neighborhoods below.
- Eldorado Estates West HOA: Contractors will saw cut sidewalk panels, remove debris and build concrete forms for the pouring of new concrete. *Weather permitting - Rain can delay projects.*
- Lakeside Estates (Aqua, Spillway, Alcove, Ponderosa Ridge & Longshore): Contractors will saw cut sidewalk panels, remove debris and build concrete forms for the pouring of new concrete. *Weather permitting - Rain can delay projects.*