The Town of Little Elm prohibits solicitation or distribution of handbills without first obtaining a written permit. Read Solicitation Ordinance.
A Solicitor's Packet must be filled out and submitted by email to Permitting and a non-refundable fee of
of $100 for the first applicant and $50 for each additional applicant will be applied.
A criminal background check will be performed by the Little Elm Police Department on each applicant before a Solicitor’s Permit being issued, and you will be notified when the background check has been completed.
Items required at the time of applying:
- Completed copy of the Solicitors Permit Application Packet
- Clear clean copy of your DL or State ID
- Copy of Company Letter
- Copy of State Tax ID or Sale Tax Permit
- Copy of State minimum Liability insurance for all vehicles
- Copy of Social Distancing Plan
Applications are accepted submitted by email to Permitting or in person by appointment only. Please call
214-975-0456 to request an appointment.