ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY BANNER PROGRAM
The Town of Little Elm Active Duty Military Banner Program was designed to honor and recognize Little Elm residents who are active duty military personnel. The banner signifies the Town's gratitude for their service and commitment to our nation and our community.
The designated honoree must be currently serving as active duty in a full-time capacity in the United States Armed Forces (Army, Marines, Navy, Air Force, or Coast Guard) and currently residing in Little Elm or have an immediate family member (parent, spouse, son, daughter, or grandparent) residing in Little Elm.
The banners will be placed on the light poles in Little Elm on Lobo Lane, Veterans Memorial Bridge, and Little Elm Park. The banners will be put on the poles around military holidays (Memorial Day, Veterans Day, etc). The banners will be presented to the honoree when they return home from their military service.
Military Banner Program Application
Submit completed application for approval online or by mail to:
Town of Little Elm
Attn: Jennifer Glinka
100 W. Eldorado Parkway
Little Elm, TX. 75068
LITTLE ELM VETERANS COMMITTEE
The mission of the Little Elm Veterans Committee is to bring the Town’s veterans together through activities, committees, and comradery; champion veterans’ accomplishments through awareness; and bring veterans together in a community-driven environment. The Veterans Committee meets quarterly.
For questions or more information about this committee, contact Kate Graham, Staff Liaison, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jamell Johnson, Council Liaison, at email@example.com.
If you are interested in receiving a newsletter with veterans events and resources from the committee? Fill out the Little Elm Veterans Committee Interest Form. Visit the Veterans Committee page.
- Denton County Veterans Coalition
- Denton County Veterans Treatment Court Program
- SPAN Transit Free Rides to VA Hospitals for Veterans
- Texas Veterans Commission
- Veterans Affairs Military Crisis Line
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration Suicide Prevention Assistance
- Affordable Colleges Online Veteran's Guide to College Success
- Accredited Online Schools - College Aid Financial Assistance for Veterans
- Veterans and Family Member Resources
- Veterans Business Guide
- Veteran Disability Accommodation Request Letter
- Military Resume Guide